Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Addy Question...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got my Addy today-she was a "return" dollie, from meet outfits and books.

    Anyway, I have her standing on the shelf with the others, and she seems to be at LEAST a half a head taller then Kit, and perhaps the tallest one I have.

    Is this unusual?

    -Jordyn

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Does she say "american girl llc" on her neck?

    My AGT26 with that marking is a good inch and a half taller than my old Mattel Addy and a good 3 inches taller than all my others.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She says Pleasant Company.

    Addy is wearing her meet boots with no heel-and Kit is wearing her meet shoes with a slight heel [img]smile.gif[/img]

    She is the tallest 10 year old I know!

    -Jordyn

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my Felicity is significantly shorter than my other dolls. I will have to take pictures sometimes of how different their heights are- barefoot and back to back of course!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's the new bodies. They are much slimmer and slightly taller than the older Mattel, and definitely PM dolls. Hair and shoes taken into account as well, but I do think the dolls now are taller. My AGT 1 that I bought this year is even a half inch or so taller than my AGT 26 that was purchased last September.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mattel Addy is the same thing, she is taller than the other girls. So you have a normal Addy. no worry. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    JenniferRobin
    Guest JenniferRobin's Avatar

    Post

    The shoes they are wearing (or not wearing) can significantly affect their overall height as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •